Aichi International School welcomes students with a wide range of interest and a desire to explore the global education that we offer. AIS provides small classes with individual attention, international teachers with varieties of background and specialties.
Applicants for admission to Aichi International School must furnish evidence that they are physically and emotionally fit, of good moral character, and academically capable. All applicants must:
- complete AIS application procedures;
- be eligible for re-enrollment in all schools previously attended;
- not have been suspended or expelled from school within the past twelve months;
- have acceptable conduct grades and work habits;
- be free of severe learning or behavioral problems;
- agree to comply with all policies in the parent-student handbook.
The AIS school year runs from April through to March, with a one-month summer vacation in August and a two-week winter vacation in December and January, and a two-week vacation in March. The school year is divided into three terms: the first term runs from April to July; the second term runs from September to December; and the third term runs from January to March. Recognizing that this calendar may not coincide with other countries, the school is flexible in meeting the individual needs of its international students.
Please contact our office [email@example.com]so that we could assist you in getting started with the application process.
Aichi International School is an educational organization that admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.