Applicants for admission to Aichi International School must provide evidence that they are physically and emotionally fit, of good moral character, and academically capable. All applicants must:
- complete AIS application procedures;
- be eligible for re-enrollment in all schools previously attended;
- not have been suspended or expelled from school within the past twelve months;
- have acceptable conduct, grades and work habits;
- be free of severe learning or behavioral problems;
- agree to comply with all school and parental policies. Please read Parents Rules 2017
The AIS school year runs from April through to March, with a one-month summer vacation in August and a two-week winter vacation in December and January, and a two-week vacation in March. The school year is divided into three terms: the first term runs from April to July; the second term runs from September to December; and the third term runs from January to March.
Students may join AIS anytime during the school year; however, entry to each grade is determined by the child’s age as of April 1.
Please contact our office [firstname.lastname@example.org]so that we could assist you in getting started with the application process.
Aichi International School was founded primarily to foster bilingual Japanese students, who have the knowledge, skills and integrity to function successfully in an ever-evolving global environment. However, the school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.