Applicants for admission to Aichi International School must provide evidence that they are physically and emotionally fit, of good moral character, and academically capable. All applicants must:
- complete AIS application procedures;
- be eligible for re-enrollment in all schools previously attended;
- not have been suspended or expelled from school within the past twelve months;
- have acceptable conduct, grades and work habits;
- be free of severe learning or behavioral problems;
- agree to comply with all school and parental policies. Please check here: AIS Parents Rules and Fees 2021-22.
The AIS school year runs from April through to March, with a one-month summer vacation in August and a two-week winter vacation in December and January, and a two-week vacation in March. The school year is divided into three terms: the first term runs from April to July; the second term runs from September to December; and the third term runs from January to March.
Students may join AIS anytime during the school year; however, entry to each grade is determined by the child’s age as of April 2nd.
Please contact our office [firstname.lastname@example.org]so that we could assist you in getting started with the application process.
Aichi International School was founded primarily to foster bilingual Japanese students, who have the knowledge, skills and integrity to function successfully in an ever-evolving global environment. However, the school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Class Capacity and Availability
Please call or email us to find out the current space availability for your child. Providing us with your child’s date of birth will help us to let you know details of the applicable class placement. At AIS, in principle, children are placed in classes according to their age as April 2nd each year as with Japanese schools.